Interior Designing Institute In Delhi
Interior Designing is one of the most sought after thing in modern arena. Each and every person would love to design his or her own space, be in office or in his sweet home. Hardly a person can be found out who does not like designing either in interior or in exterior. The professionals who are dealing with Interior Designing are too of a high scale where their job expertise matters a lot in order to fulfil the demand of any client. One should have good amount of creative bend of mind if he or she wants to be a successful person in Interior Designing and the fundamental concepts must be very strong to achieve the desired result. As an outcome, there is always dearth of quality & innovative Interior Designing personnel despite having several openings both in the job sector as well as in the independent field.
Here comes the role of a good & quality institute who could deliver Interior Designing courses with perfection and appropriate modules so that the students can be a successful person in their future life. Interior Designing in Delhi is also as popular as any other metro cities and this particular institute is ready to deliver Interior Designing course to its students who really wants to do excel in this field. The Interior Designing classes are made attractive with real life case studies, adequate practical materials so that a student, be a newcomer or an experienced one feels to be a self-dependent in this particular field in due course of time. Updated course with in depth tutorial is the key to our success in terms of delivery and vastly experienced teachers are always ready to solve any issues of the students. In fact their relentless efforts and constant research & development has made this Interior Designing training institute in Delhi & south Delhi region as the number one among all its competitors.
Being one of the best Interior Designing institutes in New Delhi, we take utmost care in teaching all our students in this form of design so that not only in computer aided design, but also in other forms, especially in practical fields. The training methodology of us has distinguishes amongst all the competitors in this field and the advantage of having superior technique leads to the desired result for which we are committed to the students as well as to their guardians. Huge number of classroom books as well as digital library enables a student to learn more of Interior Designing and a solid infrastructure having latest desktops & laptops gives the opportunity to work & practice for hours in those well decorated labs.
In this ever demanding world of Interior Designing, if you want to be successful as either an employee or as an entrepreneur, don't waste a single moment. Rush to the nearest Interior Designing Institute in Delhi, and enrol yourself for the said one. With advanced study tutorials and dedicated faculties, we are confident of delivering quality education that one will keep in his or her mind throughout.
»» Semester I
• DRAWING EQUIPMENTS
• Set square
• Types of scales and use. Conversion tables.
• Drawing board, drawing sheet, sheet sizes.
• GEOMETRICAL FIGURES- drawing in 2 dimensions and 3 dimensions. Like square, cube, triangle, rectangular prism, circle, pyramid, cone, cylinder & sphere etc.
• LINES- Different types of lines and use.
• LETTERING- free hand, single stroke letter, gothic lettering.
»» Semester II
• Primary colours
• Secondary colours
• Colour wheel
• Colour theme-types and use of colours
• PRINCIPLE OF DESIGNS
• RENDERING-Types and use
• TEXTURE-Types and use
»» Semester III
»» INTRODUCTION OF PLANS AND ELEVATION.
• What is plan?
• What is an elevation?
• What is a front elevation?
• What is a side elevation?
• Make a plan of different shapes?
• Make an elevation of different shapes?
• Furniture design-make a plan and elevation of furniture types like-chair, desk, table, sofa, bed etc.
»» DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOOR AND WINDOWS-
Doors- Glazed, panelled, flush; fly proof, single and double leafed doors. Components of doors.
Windows- wooden, metal and PVC window, side hinge, bottom hinge, top hinge.
• STAIRCASE- Types and use
• ARCHES- Types of arches. Parts of an arch.
»» Semester IV
»» ISOMETRIC VIEW/ ORTHOGRAPHIC VIEW/ AXONOMETRIC VIEW/SECTIONS
• PERSPECTIVE PROJECTION-One point perspective,Two point perspective.
• PROJECT-Two/Three room apartment house project with plan, elevation and perspective projection.
• PROJECT- office/hospital project with plan ,Elevation and perspective projection.
»» Semester V
»» ELEMENTS OF MATERIALS
• WOOD AND WOOD PRODUCT- Types, properties, availability, cost.
• CLASSIFICATION OF BUILDING
• BRICK MASONARY- Quality and types of brick. first class, plaster finishes
BRICK BONDS - drawing of bonds, header, stretcher, English, Flemish.
DECORATIVE BRICKWORK IN INTERIORS. Screen, paving, garden wall etc.
• STONE MASONARY-Types of stone masonry, paving design in stone, decorative flooring.
• GLASS-Types and use
• PAINTS AND VARNISH-Types and use
• GYPSUM AND RELATED PRODUCTS-Types and use
• CONCRETE-Ingredients of concrete, properties and various finishes.
• PLASTERS-Different types of plaster finishes. Sand faced, mud etc. curing of plasters. Defects of plastering.
• TIMBER-PLYWOOD-Principles of timber construction.
• Cement-properties of various types of cement and their application. cement used for interior plastering
• Types of foundation
»» Semester VI
• LIGHTING- Natural lighting, artificial lighting, Types and Use.
• FALSE CEILING
• FLOORING-TYPES and use
• WALL TREATMENT
• PAINTS-Types and use
• CEILING TREATMENT
• FURNISHING USING ACCESSORIES
»» Semester VII
• LANDSCAPE-Types and use
• AIR CONDITIONING
• WATER SUPPLY
• TERMITE PROTECTION
• DAMPNESS PROTECTION
»» Semester VIII
• ROLE OF INTERIOR DESIGNER
ICMT Running under hope floats Foundation